Saratoga Spa State Park Golf Course
"One of the Premier Public Courses in the Saratoga-Capital Region"
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A TEE TIME
- TRAVEL ADVISORY - In response to increased rates of COVID-19 transmission in certain states within the United States, and to protect New York’s successful containment of COVID-19, the State has joined with New Jersey and Connecticut in jointly issuing a travel advisory for anyone returning from travel to states that have a significant degree of community-wide spread of COVID-19. An Executive Order and NYS Department of Health Guidance were issued by New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo that took effect Thursday June 25, 2020, If you are traveling directly from a designated state to NY, you are required to quarantine for a minimum of 14 days in a non-designated state before entering a New York campground or park facility. The list of states are as follows: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - STAY 6 FT APART! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY WITHOUT A REFUND
- PLEASE CHECK IN FOR GOLF AT THE REAR WINDOW OF THE GOLF SHOP
- CARTS ARE AVAILABLE
- ABSOLUTELY NO WALK UP TIMES YOU MUST HAVE A RESERVATION
- TEE TIME RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE BY ONLINE OR BY PHONE (518.584.2006 X10)
- CATHERINE'S IN THE PARK IS OPEN FOR TAKE-OUT AND NOW HAS LIMITED OUTDOOR SEATING AVAILABLE
- NO TOUCHING FLAGSTICKS. BUNKER RAKES AND BALL WASHERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COURSE.
SARATOGA SPA GOLF THANKS YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH THESE GUIDELINES. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF STAFF AND OTHERS AROUND THE PROPERTY AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES. ENJOY YOUR ROUND.